On March 25, APAS released the first in a series of information bulletins to help APAS members stay up to date on important agricultural issues related to COVID-19.
The situation continues to evolve rapidly. To ensure that you receive the most current regional information related to COVID-19 and agriculture, please subscribe to the bulletin and share it with your contacts.
Here's an overview:
- CALL TO ACTION: APAS survey on the impacts of COVID-19 on Saskatchewan farmers
- COVID-19 resources compiled by APAS
- APAS summary of the federal government's economic measures related to agriculture and COVID-19
- APAS update on impacts of COVID-19 to agricultural supply-chains
- APAS staff work from home and office closed to public
- In-person APAS meetings suspended indefinitely
- APAS loses friend and Board member Rick Jensen in tragic house fire