The new issue of Saskatchewan Farmers' Voice is hot off the presses, and should be arriving in farm mailboxes across the province this week!
Look for your copy or read it online for:
- Message from APAS President Todd Lewis
- APAS at Work on carbon tax, connectivity, BRM and more
- Connecting Saskatchewan: The Rural Connectivity Task Force seeks solutions to poor rural internet
- Building Sasklander: Sask tech startup tackles land access
- Investing in Our Youth: Canadian Agricultural Youth Council
- Mental health resiliency in turbulent times
- Connecting consumers to food and farming during COVID-19
- Response to our 20th anniversary issue
- Farm dogs of Saskatchewan
We hope you enjoy the magazine, and look forward to your feedback!
Looking for past issues? Check out our back issues here.
Want to reach nearly 40,000 Saskatchewan farmers, ranchers, and agricultural decision makers? Advertise in Farmers' Voice.