Too many people in rural Saskatchewan experience poor internet service. That's why APAS launched the Rural Connectivity Task Force in September 2020.
The Task Force has met with experts and service providers to learn more about the barriers to improving rural internet, plus identify ways to fix the problem.
The Task Force released its final report and recommendations in March 2021.
How else can you get involved?
- Learn more about the Rural Connectivity Task Force at apas.ca/connectivity
- Read the Task Force's interim report (or a summary version)
- Take our Internet Speed Test to see if you're getting the internet speeds you're paying for
- Join the Rural Connectivity Task Force's Call to Action
- Stay up to date by subscribing to our email newsletter
- Watch our RCTF webinar here
- Watch Connecting Saskatchewan, a broadcast about the RCTF.
Looking for even more information?
- Read our June 2020 report “Out of Range: Internet and Cell Service in Rural Saskatchewan.”