Click below to read a selection of news articles that have appeared in the media about the work APAS is doing.
For media inquiries and interview requests, please contact:
Young farmers get involved to shape policy - The Western Producer
- Carbon tax will cost $12 an acre, APAS says - Alberta Farmer Express
- Rural Connectivity Task Force Chair Jeremy Welter will be featured on CBC radio's lunch hour show Blue Sky to talk about the Rural Connectivity Task Force.
- Jeremy Welter talked to John Gormley about the newly released Task Force discussion paper.
- Ag sector leaders show support for proposed changes to AgriStability - Saskatoon StarPhoenix
- Prairie farm groups call for an extension on private grade crossings regulations - Farms.com
- APAS asks for carbon tax exemption for farmers - The World-Spectator
- Research collaboration controversies, carbon taxes and port perspectives - Real Ag Radio
- Carbon price cost estimate edges up in Sask., but most still gain from rebate - The Leader-Post
- Farm income to fall by up to 12% due to carbon tax: APAS - Global News